WHY DO A GUIDED RIDE?
Why do a guided ride when you could just buy the guidebook and a map and do it yourself?
It’s a good question and guided rides aren’t for everyone. But for motorcyclists looking for a safer, less stressful and more in-depth riding experience and the opportunity to meet other like-minded enthusiasts who share the same passion – “A guided ride is the perfect choice”.
NO WORRIES ABOUT :
- Food or Lodging
- Looking at Maps
- We take care of all logistics
- We can even portage your gear, fuel, and your motorcycle!
At Rocky Mountain Offroad Tours, we focus on three main goals: We want your ride to be fun and memorable, while also being as safe as possible.
Of course, offroad riding has some inherent dangers, but we do all we can to make it safe for you and your family.
ROCKY MOUNTAIN OFFROAD TOURS has professional guides with excellent knowledge of the trails and areas we ride. This allows us to evaluate trail conditions and weather, to ensure that our guests avoid inclement weather when possible and avoid getting lost on the area’s many unmarked trails.
- Rocky Mountain Offroad Tours guides carry emergency communication equipment, first aid kits and are trained in first aid and CPR.
- Most of us have worked in the outdoor industry for many years.
- We bring our many years of offroad experience and our passion for motorcycling in Colorado to every guided ride.
- Our local knowledge also allows us the opportunity to share with you the many historical stories and legends of the area.
- It’s a great way to learn about the area, the mining and railroad history and the names of surrounding mountains. Plus, you’ll likely leave with a new friend or two at the end of the ride.
- Finally, on our guided rides, we try hard to customize each ride to the wishes and abilities of the group.
We think you’ll find that Rocky Mountain Offroad Tours emphasis on fun, safety and local knowledge will make a great weekend for you.