FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions BOOKING A RESERVATION-ROCKY MOUNTAIN OFFROAD TOURS
Before reserving your Trip with Rocky Mountain Offroad Tours, please review these important answers to frequently asked questions about deposits and payments, our cancellation policy, travel insurance, passports and guest responsibilities.
- We require a holding fee of $100 per person for One Day Tours or Overnight Rides to Cutty’s Resort. (with a few exceptions).
- The holding fee is fully refundable in the event that your trip was not to be confirmed.
- To ensure trip availability, we recommend that you make reservations at least 60 days prior to departure, but we’ll always try up to the last minute to get you on the trip of your choosing.
- The balance of the trip cost is due 4 weeks prior to departure.
- If final payment is not received when due, Rocky Mountain Offroad Tours reserves the right to treat the reservation as canceled.
- If you need to cancel your trip, you must notify us by email or by fax. We calculate your refund on the day we receive written notice of cancellation. All refunds will be processed within a few days of your cancellation.
- For all cancellations by you, we will refund you the cost of the RMOT Guided Ride, less the following per person charges (Number of days prior to trip departure)
- There is no refund for leaving a trip early or arriving late
- Rocky Mountain Offroad Tours is not responsible for any additional expenses that may be incurred by a rider, in relation to a canceled tour including non-refundable lodging deposits or airfare.
- Guests who fail to provide a signed “Release of Liability and Assumption of All Risks” and personal informa tion forms prior to trip departure will not be allowed to join the trip and the cancellation policy applies.
Q: How do I sign up for a trip? Is a holding fee required?
Simply Reserve a Trip Online or call us at 719-539-3088.
Q. When is my balance due?
Q. How do I reserve my trip online?
Q. What are standard accommodations on Rocky Mountain Offroad Tours trips?
Q. If I’m traveling alone, can I have a private room?
Q. If I’m traveling alone, will you match me with a roommate?
Q. Can I create a custom itinerary and/or book a private trip?
Q. Do you have special rates for groups?
Q. What responsibilities do I assume as a guest?
Finally, guests traveling with Rocky Mountain Offroad Tours are expected to follow environmental guidelines and regulations in accordance with leader direction as well as respect the rights and privacy of other trip members. An individual may be asked to leave a trip if the leader feels that the person’s continuing participation may prove detrimental to the individual or to the well-being or enjoyment of other guests.
Rocky Mountain Offroad Tours is also not liable for: expenses (e.g., meals, transportation or hotel costs) that are not specified as included in the trip cost but may be required to get to or from a trip start or end. Rocky Mountain Offroad Tours reserves the right to make route and hotel modifications as necessary to improve the quality of a trip or to accommodate the comfort and well-being of guests. Guests grant Rocky Mountain Offroad Tours express per mission to take photographs or film records of its trips for promotional and commercial use, without remuneration.
Q. What are Rocky Mountain Offroad Tours limitations of liability?
Rocky Mountain Offroad Tours is also not liable for: expenses (e.g., meals, transportation or hotel costs) that are not specified as included in the trip cost but may be required to get to or from a trip start or end. Rocky Mountain Offroad Tours reserves the right to make route and hotel modifications as necessary to improve the quality of a trip or to accommodate the comfort and well-being of guests. Guests grant Rocky Mountain Offroad Tours express permission to take photographs or film records of its trips for promotional and commercial use, without remuneration.
I booked my trip with Rocky Mountain Offroad Tours- now what?
Q. When will I receive more detailed information about my trip so I can start planning?
Q. Can I change my mind and transfer to another trip even after I’ve already made a reservation?
Q. What if I need to cancel my trip? What is Rocky Mountain Offroad Tours cancellation policy?
29 – 60 days…………………..100% of Deposit/ Holding Fee ($100)
0 – 28 days……………………100% of Trip Price, excluding Lodging Upgrades
Q. What additional policies apply to my reservation?
ADDITIONAL CANCELLATION POLICIES:
Q. If I Fly in, how do I get to the start of the trip? How will I get to the airport at the trip’s end?
Q. How can I arrange my travel before and after my Rocky Mountain Offroad Tours trip?
If your needs are urgent, please call Craig 719-539 -3088. Alternatively, you are welcome to book your airfare online, directly with the airline or through your personal travel agent.
Please note that Rocky Mountain Offroad Tours is not responsible for the purchase of non-refundable advance purchase airline tickets and we recommend that you wait to purchase airfare until your trip has been confirmed to go.
Q. Will I need a passport or a visa if I’m traveling internationally?
Q. What will I need to bring?
If your bringing your own Motorcycle, please see Ride Preparation and OHV Regulations, bring your fully fueled motorcycle and a fuel can.